In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
on 04/16/2006
   at 12:00 AM, Ted MacNEIL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

>>Are you drunk,

>That's it!

>When you cannot tackle the argument, tackle the arguer.

Humor is such a subtle thing! Youi failed to note that you had just
done the same thing to me.

>That is one of the most insulting comments I have ever heard from a
>so-called professional.

Really? I don't think that it was any more insulting than "Or, are you
just obsfuscating your error with baffle-gab?". I wonder who wrote
that?

>You obviously did not want to see my point.

What point? That I believed in an imaginary errors? That I was
obfuscating my imaginary belief in that imaginary error?

>Not everybody is as learned and professional as you, Seymour. Not
>everybody knows everything, like you do!

But some of them can ask for clarification or express disagreement
without claiming that I am dishonest.

>I was actually repeating comments

That's usually a mistake when you haven't taken the trouble to verify
tat the comments are correct. Of course, I have no reason to believe
that you were accurately repeating the comments.

BTW, try using cat to display a PDF ;-)

>At the University of Waterloo, in the mid-1970's, they actually
>created aliases of the so-called intuitive commands, with meaningful
>names.
>But, then they weren't the experts like you!

You clearly know nothing about me. I too have created alias and
abbreviation lists when I found it expedient. --
     Atid/2        <http://patriot.net/~shmuel>