From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jimmy Wagner
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2006 7:34 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: DASD Only Plex

The configuration we are using is Couple Datasets, no coupling facility,

hence DASD only. The CTC's are SCTC's. We have gone over the CTC
definitions and are about to again. The CHP's used are all from the
original sysplex definition. New controllers and devices were added for
the
new LPAR. The new devices seem to be fine on 5 of the original 6 LPARs
(as
diplayed with a D M=CHP(xx) command). The HCD definitions for the new
devices were copied from an existing device / controller. Any help would
be
appreciated.

Jimmy