She was in her usual informative, effective and entertaining mode at
Share in Seattle.
But, also, I'd like to thank Phil, even if his grids are off by 10 or 15
percent, if his info is true, the "z8" in our future (we're about 14-15
MSU) will do quite nicely. I want about a three way CPs and an IFL.
What'd be really nice if you could share an IFL/CF/Zapp/Zipp. 580 mips
off the group charts would be really nice. Z/ipp won't do us much good
as we run Adabas and no DB2.

/Rant
I'd really like to do LDAP, but it requires DB2 to be useful. IBM needs
to offer a LDAP only DB2 license for much less than a full DB2
/Rant off