In a message dated 4/18/2006 3:53:43 A.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

We have  some PSF TCP/IP attached printers in the network.
I try to persuade the PSF  to release the printer, close the session if
nothing to do
Till now  without success
The current settings:

The only one I've really dealt with is 2150(big cut sheet). The printer
engine has to be configured to match the IP settings. Since
it's available by LAN as well as PSF. We found that for production runs the
DISCONNECT interval has to be set to zero to keep from sharing with somebody
printing Messages and codes during Ledger processing. The newer engines are
directly available via IP
address and there's a printer monitor downloadable from
_www.printers.ibm.com_ (http://www.printers.ibm.com)  Used to be  something
like NETPVM. Some
flavors
were better than others.

First thing is print config from printer and see if it matches what you're
PSF settings are.