Hi,

I am just starting to get to grips with the RMF Spreadsheet Reporter.

I need to do some analysis of some historical data that was created on a zOS
1.4 system on my current zOS 1.6 system.

However, the RMF Post Processor is complaining about differing levels of Code &
data.

Is their a way to transform the zOS 1.4 data into something that RMFPP can
process?

Any help gratefully received.

Kind Regards

Mark Wilson

Mobile: +44 (0) 7768 617006

Chairman GSE Large Systems Working Group
eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]