Hi,

  Can anybody please jog my aging memory.  I would like to just view columns 50
-55 when in edit/browse mode in a dsn.  Can you please tell me the command that
I can use.  Also, can we do an INCLUDE or EXCLUDE when performing a FIND
command.  I remember I could do this in ROSCOE.....ahhhh... the good old days.
Pardon me for reminiscing.

  Thanks in advance.

Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone  calls to 30+ countries for just 2ยข/min
with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.