Please refrain from using words in your posts that may be
deemed offensive or "inappropriate". ...like the one just recently posted.

Personally, I don't care, but I am getting flooded with rejections
from all the content analyzers (Mail Marshall, etc.). If it happens
again, I will put the offender on NOPOST and forward all these wonderful
rejection notices to the offender.

I will now have to kill the z8 thread because everyone is replying
to the post that had the offending word and I keep getting even MORE
rejection notices! Ahhhhh!

Darren