I just did the same thing for a DS6800 planned install and you might to
note that even though I ordeed -all- of the recommended (with pres., cos.
etc) I didn't get some of the pre's. Fortunately I stay very current on
maint. and the only 3 out of the list that actually RECEIVED had nothing
to do with any functions we are currently using. Your mileage may vary of
course, but I seem to recall this as an issue for a number of years. The
last confirmed resolution I remember reading, was to -call- it in.

Bill

Mainframe -

An obsolete device still used by thousands of obsolete companies, serving
billions of obsolete customers, and making huge obsolete profits, for
their obsolete shareholders. And this year's run twice fast as last
year's.          -Phil Payne-