Hi Dave,

We are still working on that but if you have a z9-109 2094 CPU there is
a recent level of microcode (MCL) 082.J99673 which is marked HIPER that
you will probably want to have on.   We had what may or may not have
been a real hardware failure in an MBA fanout card.  The processor
attempted to spare CP's it believed had failed and check stopped.  The
CEC dump, CEC logs, and the replaced MBA card are now with IBM and we
hope to find out more but getting current on MCL was clearly the thing
everyone agreed to do first. We are going to be more aggressive on
getting MCL bundles loaded on the 2094 and even more so on HIPER's.

If you need more details about the MCL you need to go into IBM
ResourceLink and look at bundle 17 074. through and including 082. for
J99673 or talk to your CE.

        Best Regards,

                Sam Knutson, GEICO
                Performance and Availability Management
                mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                (office)  301.986.3574

Frank Abagnale Sr.: Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream. The first
mouse quickly gave up and drowned. The second mouse, wouldn't quit. He
struggled so hard that eventually he churned that cream into butter and
crawled out. Gentlemen, as of this moment, I am that second mouse.