  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 11:47:25 -0400
  Subject: Master Catalog maxed out w/19k Alias.

  Hello all,
  I have a current work around for this issue : (delete all unused aliases
around 10k.)

  My question(s) : What if I had 19K active TSO users. Say 30,000.
  My Coworker says that we would have to reengineer our dataset naming
standards and make TSO alias another qualifier other the HLQ.
  So: DSN= TSO.TSOU002.JCL.CNTL. Would be required, instead of
  TSOU002.JCL.CNTL.
  This solution would reduced my MCAT aliases of TSO users down to 1 from 19K
by using TSO as the HLQ/ALIAS.

  Are there any sites that have more then 19,000 TSO aliases defined on this
Listserver or has somewhat heard of a solution ?

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com