In
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
on 04/27/2006
   at 11:03 AM, "Chase, John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

>And then there's H%ll, Kansas.

There's one of those in Michigan. And I'm pretty sure that the West is
full of towns with politically incorrect names.

There are also towns with names that, while not actually off color,
might seem so to the ignorant, e.g., Intercourse, Pennsylvania.

Bottom line: such filters are invariably b0rk3n from day 1.