Thanks to all who replied.  I'm just setting up  GRS so I will check the
include list.

Dave

________________________________

From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List on behalf of Shane Ginnane
Sent: Tue 5/2/2006 12:06 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Cant find reason code root syt

Well that doesn't make a whole lotta sense - try;

"and have that root mounted elsewhere".
(probably in READ mode)

Shane ...

> Sounds like you aren't using shared HFS, and have that root mounted SHR
> elsewhere.
> If you are trying to mount it as R/W so you can do some maint, it won't
> work.

IMPORTANT NOTICE

This communication is confidential and is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. This communication may contain
information that is protected from disclosure by applicable law. If the
recipient of this communication is not the intended recipient, or the employee
or agent responsible for delivering this communication to the intended
reproduction of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone
at 760-602-1400 and delete the communication from all email files.