I develop web sites for a hobby using PHP and HTML.  We have a web
server

on our mainframe so I was tasked to do some web development.

My REXX EXEC is named MYFORM.REXX and is recursively called through the

FORM action.  Is there a was to make this REXX EXEC be able to "SEE" the
variables

that are passed back to it via the FORM?  This is easy using PHP so
surely REXX

has a way to do it also

/* REXX */

'cgiutils -status 200 -ct text/x-ssi-html'

ADDRESS ISPEXEC "ISPEXEC VGET (SECRET)"

SAY '<HTML>'

SAY '<HEAD>'

SAY '<TITLE>MY FORM</TITLE>'

SAY '</HEAD>'

SAY '<BODY>'

SAY '<H1>MY FORM</H1>'

SAY "  VAR: " var  "<BR>"

SAY "<FORM METHOD='POST' ACTION='myform.rexx"'>"

SAY "<INPUT TYPE='INPUT' NAME='VNAME' VALUE='VNAMEVAL'>"

SAY "<INPUT TYPE='HIDDEN' NAME='var' VALUE='red'>"

SAY "<INPUT TYPE='SUBMIT' VALUE='CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT'>"

SAY "</FORM>"

SAY '</BODY>'

SAY '</HTML>'

Charlie