From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Raymond Noal
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 12:34 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: ISPF - CS

Dave, (and list)

I tried to download and install the WSA.exe file to my PC. I downloaded
the member ISPGUINX (assuming this is the Windows version) from the
ISP.SISPGUI data set. Renamed the downloaded file to ISPGUINX.EXE and
then double clicked on the renamed file. I receive an error message
complaining about the AUTOEXEC.NT file does not create the appropriate
MS-DOS environment and the process terminates. It appears that the
ISPGUINX app expects to run in a 16 bit windows environment. I'm using
Windows XP and I have tried setting all compatibility modes for this
program and the results are the same. Is there a newer version of
ISPGUINX for a window XP system? The downloaded file is from a z/OS 1.6
system. Anyone else have this problem?

HITACHI
 DATA SYSTEMS

Raymond E. Noal