Sent: Friday, May 05, 2006 5:23 AM
Subject: Capping in Z890

Hello

I have been asked to CAP my Z890 so it cant use more that 28 MSU.
My machine is of total capicity  32 MSU.

I have been looking at lpar capping, but I would likne to cap the
whole machine using max 28 MSU.

I have only two lpar running, Can I please have comment on the best
way got fulfill my goal. ??

Best Reg
Jon