From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of McKown, John
Sent: Friday, May 05, 2006 11:11 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: CA-7 & CA-OPS/MVS

Huh?

If the single OPSCA7 line won't find on a single 72 character line, then
you could just do normal REXX continuation like:

OPSCA7("/LOGON CA7ONL;" || ,
       "/WLB,SET=CLASSB,BARR=0;" || ,
       "another command;" ||,
       "yet another;" || ,
       "/LOGOFF")

Or:

cmd = "/LOGON CA7ONL;"
cmd = cmd || "/WLB,SET=CLASSB,BARR=0;"
cmd = cmd || "another command;"
cmd = cmd || "yet another;"
cmd = cmd || "/LOGOFF"
OPSCA7(cmd)

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.

email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html