We described VS2 R2 System Integrity in a Systems Journal edition in 1974.
The announcement letter formally announcing the statemnt of integrity was in 1981.
The European letter (EMEA) had number ZP81-0801

Birger Heede
IBM SWG

Barry Schrager wrote:
I'm putting together a presentation for the next SHARE meeting and am trying to remember when IBM announced the System Integrity Statement for MVS -- or I think what was then OS VS2 R2.

Does anyone remember the approximate date? Or at least the year?
Thanks