>2 GiB is probably overkill, but a 7 MiB region is archaic; I'm
>surprised that you haven't had other problems. Have you considered
>making the default TSO limit something more reasonable, no less than
>32 MiB and maybe more?

We'll try it with region size between 32 mb (it was fail) and 1 gb. All
our TSO users have the same region size (no more 7 mb) and at the moment
we haven't had problem with it.

Thank you

Jorge García Juanino
Técnica de sistemas host/Area de Producción
MAPFRE TECNOLOGIAS DE LA INFORMACIÓN
Crtra de Pozuelo nº 52
28220 Majadahonda (Madrid)
TELF: 91 - 581.27.34