In a message dated 5/10/2006 7:51:01 A.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

backups  can easily do volume restores or dataset restores with the one
exception of  multi-volume datasets - then you need to get the manual out -
it is  recoverable just not as easy.

The DB/2 list is a much better place to ask these questions. The DB/2  course
on Admin and Recovery is excellent! We had one group that was bad about
dropping tables without an Image copy. Have to take our incremental and restore

then run the DB/2 utils to fix the
IDs. Finally bought them a W2K machine and said you're on your  own.