From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ed Micucci
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 7:47 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: HMC : Dynamic I/O

We want to turn on the "Allow dynamic changes to the channel subsystem
input/output (I/O) definition" switch on the HMC.  But this will require
storage, and I can not find reference as to how much.  We currently have
all
available storage tied up among our LPARs.  So I must steal some storage
from an LPAR, and I'd like to keep it to the minimum.  Any info will be
greatly appreciated.

Ed Micucci