I used to look at the list online. The biggest problem I had is remembering where you were. If I forgot to write down the post number, it was hard to find just where I left off. Also, the only quick way to navigate from post to post was to click on the next button. If I had to do something else and I was half way through the posts overnight, it was hard to figure out where I left off. Our internet connection at work made you log back on if you didn't use it for 20 minutes or so.

Eric Bielefeld
Sr. z/OS Systems Programmer
Milwaukee Wisconsin
414-475-7434

On Wed, 10 May 2006 21:13:09 -0700, Edward Jaffe