Hi All,

  Would anybody have the following FDRABR commands avialable:

   I have to do a selective backup of dsn which have been modified over the
past day or two
   Backup the first hi-level qualifier e.g. ABCD.**
   Backup and delete first hi-lever qualifier datasets that have been created
yesterday, with a DSORG that is not VSAM
   Backup and delete all dsns (from a work pack) that have been created
yesterday
  I looked at the FDR vol 2 but I didn't find what I am looking for.  Maybe, I
missed it.  Could someone please direct me to the right place or provide me
with the command?

  Thanks

On Yahoo!7
  Answers: Real people ask and answer questions on any topic.