From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Edward Jaffe
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 10:28 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: zIIP processor

Richards.Bob wrote:
> It will probably be made available to the ISVs for some price. No
> guarantees that the masses will get it for free.

And, that price _might_ be zero. The point is that the interface details

will be explicitly -- and separately -- licensed to those with a "need
to know".

--
Edward E Jaffe
Phoenix Software International, Inc

LEGAL DISCLAIMER
The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking action in
reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please

Seeing Beyond Money is a service mark of SunTrust Banks, Inc.
[ST:XCL]