On Fri, 2006-05-19 at 11:11 -0500, Aaron Walker wrote:
> I'm looking to knock down the priority of some DB2 DDF work on our system.
> One thing we may like to do is weed out by length of the userid (ID > 3
> characters gets a different service class).  I'd set up a UI work
> qualifier, but then would a mask of %%%%* do the trick, or would that
> possibly collapse down?  (Or, I guess conversely I could check for %%%).
> Any recommendations?

Generally you just put the more specific rule first - "%%%" hardly
qualifies as "specific", but you get the idea.
In a situation like that, I'd be inclined to set the default for the
class for those longer than (length) three, and just use a rule for "%%
%". Add more "specific" rules later in need.

Shane ...