From: Mark Zelden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 11:44 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: SMS-Managed System Volumes (Was: FDR/ABR in large shops)

On Sun, 21 May 2006 11:37:36 -0400, O'Brien, David W. (NIH/CIT) [C]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>from when I worked for IBM Global Services as part of the MVS Storage
>team. The manual was Internal Only to IBM.

Hmmmm... interesting.  This seems to shed some light (at least in my
eyes) about your apparent bias towards the IBM DASD management software.

--
Mark Zelden
Sr. Software and Systems Architect - z/OS Team Lead Zurich North America

email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html