On Mon, 22 May 2006 11:24:56 +0100, Jim McAlpine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I'm trying to find out which FMIDs relate to which release numbers (as they
>appear in apar descriptions) for VTAM and TCPIP.  More specifically, which
>release numbers relate to HIP6140 and HVT6140 which are the TCPIP and VTAM
>FMIDs for z/OS 1.4.  I don't have access to the z/OS 1.4 Program Directory
>that Mark Zelden recently suggested contained this info.  Wouldn't it make
>life much easier if the FMID's appeared in the apar description instead of
>these cryptic release numbers.
>
>Jim McAlpine

Hi Jim,

Don't you have access to the web to get to IBM's internet library?
http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/eserver/zseries/zos/bkserv/

>From there you will find z/OS elements and features publications.
Click on z/OS 1.4.  From there just search the z/OS V1R4.0 elements
and features bookshelf (Disc 1) for "program directory".  You'll
find it in bookmangler and adobe format.

Mark
--
Mark Zelden
Zurich North America / Farmers Insurance Group