If going to New Orleans, BOYB (Bring Your Own Boat)!

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 5/22/2006 5:57 PM >>>
Eric and I must be on the same budget constraints. Share SFO was
certainly in an "interesting" neighbourhood. However, you didn't have to
stray too far from the beach area in Long Beach to feel decidedly
uncomfortable either.
Last time I holidayed in New Orleans, getting lost heading back to your
little French hotel wasn't recommended.

It's the same everywhere - the locals know where not to go (or be
careful), the visitors need to be sensible.
When I go to conference (anywhere) I try to stay "in-house",and go out
(in need) with a group. Not the cheapest option, but allows me the
luxury of less worry.

Shane ...