From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Howard Rifkind
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 11:33 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: sysmod receive but can't be found

Mark,

  I do have several SMPPTS datasets all of which are defined in both the
global and target zones.

  Of interest is the fact that the volume for the first SMPPTS can't be
found anywhere in the system yet the sysmod shows up as received.

Mark Jacobs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Do you have multiple SMPPTS datasets defined in the GLOBAL zone? If so
they also have to be defined in the target zone you are running the
apply against.

Mark Jacobs
Time Customer Service Inc.