We have the same situation. We opened a PMR with IBM because I even went
to 6.02 maint under z/OS 1.7 and my customer still cant logon with his
client piece.

Andy S White

Internet: Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi

 Just installed WD4Z (Web Sphere Developer for z/OS ) and RSE(Remote
System
Explorer) on z/OS 1.7 with version 6.0
Till now unable to connect from the PC (only the JES interface works) ,
got
different abends in LE,  even unable to get
a proper SYSMDUMP.
Is this the new word for the developer platforms ?

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the
intended addressee only.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the
information, or copying of this message is prohibited.  If you are not the
message.