I can give you two options.

one is the freeware available at this link:
http://www.planetmvs.com/freeware/tcpipm.html

The other is to go into sdsf if you have it and issue D TCPIP commands when
in the ULOG panel. Use can then scroll through your user log.

Regards,

Harry Riedel
The Pep Boys - Manny, Moe & Jack

Mark House wrote:
> Is there command or a freeware utility that will allow me to scroll
> forward and backward through the output of a NETSTAT command entered via
> TSO COMMAND panel.  Thanks.
>
> Mark House
> (402) 778-1966
> Technical Development Services
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential,
> proprietary or non-public information.  This information is intended
> solely for the designated recipient(s).  If an addressing or transmission

> error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the sender immediately
> and destroy this e-mail.  Any review, dissemination, use or reliance upon

> this information by unintended recipients is prohibited.  Any opinions
> expressed in this e-mail are those of the author personally.

Disclaimer: The information contained in this communication is confidential and
only for the use of the intended addressee(s).  If you have received this
communication in error, any disclosure or use of such information is strictly
prohibited.  Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies.
Thank you.