Are you under VM. If so there is MIH          issue " Q MIH "

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Horst Sinram
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 2:38 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: MIH at VSE

On Thu, 25 May 2006 11:04:16 -0500, Rugel José <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>At  z/OS  we can  get  mih  from  command     D IOS,MIH,DEV=656B
>
>IOS086I
13.50.12 MIH DEVICE TIMES 801    656B=03:00   (   3  MINUTES ).

>Is there  any similar command  to  do  at  VSE/ESA ?

SIR MIH

--
Horst Sinram
IBM zSeries Systems Management Development - z/OS Workload Manager

to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the
archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html

  • Re: MIH at VSE Horst Sinram
    • Re: MIH at VSE Clark, Kevin D, HRC-Alexandria/EDS