From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Howard Rifkind
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 4:02 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: SMP CSI Out Of Space.

The SMP CSI run out of space and I repro'ed it out to a flat dataset
which took about 340 cylinders on a 3390-3.

  The original allocation of the CSI was 25 cylnders primary and 2
secondary.

  Will the 340 cylinders of flat file space translate in to how many I
will need when I rebuild and load the new CSI vsam cluster?  Or will it
be more or less.

  Any ideas regarding this will be appreciated.

  Thanks.