Hi all

I need more information about ARM for Z/os, because I do implementation of
this feature for product of STERLING called PELICAN. When I typed in parmlib
of product this msg is displayed:

SMARMON  22:59:33==>PELS088 ARM ERROR, FUNCTION = REGISTER RC=000C RS=0160

160         IXCARMNoCDS:  The system on which this
           macro was issued does not have access
           to a Couple Data Set (CDS) for the
           Automatic Restart Manager.

Thanks for help

Jorge Arueira Campos

CAIXA ECONOMICA FEDERAL - OSASCO - SP - BRAZIL