Nope, we use alphabet soup for the suffix all the time.

LOADA0
LOADB0
LOADH0
LOADG0
LOADL0

and so on.  Different member for each LPAR image.

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender,
delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or
redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this
e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/