Speaking of SHARE in Baltimore.

1) Online hotel registration (but not online SHARE registration) is now
available at the SHARE website. I suggest you reserve a room soon.
www.SHARE.org
2) Peter, Paul and Mary will be at Wolf Trap (in VA) on Sat Aug 12th.
Tickets are $30-40. If you are as old as I am, you probably like folk
music. The great thing about a Peter, Paul and Mary concert is nothing
blows up, they don't fly in on a wire and there are no musical
interludes while they change clothes. They just sing for 2 hours
www.wolftrap.org
3) On Wed, there is a SHARE event: Baseball between the Washington
Nationals and the Atlanta Braves. Cost is $30 and includes
transportation. In Seattle, there was a trip to NBA basketball game that
was great.

Just a few thoughts

Duane Reaugh
DTS Software (booth 507  sorry, I could not resist)