From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Richard Pinion
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 3:15 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Slightly off topic

My position is going away.  It's not a question of if, but when.  I've had
a couple of interviews this past week.  One place is about 3.5 hours away
and the other is 2.5 hours away.  Both places wanted to know my plans for
relocating.  Both times I said I wanted to keep my house and rent an
apartment close to the place of work.  I definitely got the impression
thay was not the correct answer!  Is that such a bad thing, considering my
house is paid for, my wife has a very good job, and we're both OK with
being away from each other during the week????

to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the
archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html