How does one go about providing MBCS, Japanese support in ISPF and SDSF
to view output in Japanese?

I successfully setup the Russian language, so that my client could view
Russian output in SDSF.
Now, my client needs Japanese.

I  opened a ticket with SDSF Defect support, but they won't help me any
further,
since our questions are not DEFECT related.

They only say that SDSF does not support MBCS....

I'm thinking we'd have to install an entire z/OS 1.7 in Japanese..but not
sure...

Anyone know?

TIA
Dave