From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Itschak Mugzach
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 2:47 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: One or two CPUs - the pros & cons

I wonder if there is a document that describes guidelines or rule of thumbs
when selecting machine configuration, engine wise. I mean, if you get the
mipsage on a uniprocessor, why have it on two? your advice is welcome.

Itschak

to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the
archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html