In a message dated 6/9/2006 11:39:23 A.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I  believe those are for disk datasets only.  The posted was dealing with
a tape dataset that was uncataloged.

Oh, what tape management software are you running? Could catch it by  running
the CA-1 equivalent of TMSAUDIT. (I don't remember the report  numbers after
they forced us to EARL). Or flag it down from your standard tape  reports
cycle in the date range we're looking for?