I have tried to search the archives, but don't come up with a match on
this.

We have an outside agency that says they can accept 3580 carts, but not
3590 carts.  We have a Magstar Robot and we create 3590 by default.

Sorry for the simple question, but can we create 3580's and if so, is
just a change in JCL?  Do we have to "initialize" some of our 3590 to
3580?  Or buy some?

I did not get any hits on 3580 at all?  Maybe they told us the wrong
cart type.

Thanks in advance,

Kriss

Kriss Davis, CCP