On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 11:25:35 -0400, Francois Paré
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
we lost our two consoles. Is there a way to recover these consoles sessions
without doing an IPL?

Yes
Go to your HMC change the port number used for your consoles , activate the
new ICC configuration and then change the port back to the proper number (
the original one)  .
This should recover your consoles
If it does not , you will have to config Chpid off and on the 'pseudo' chpid
of the ICC . and your consoles should come back .
This is a known ucode problem , and we have been waiting for months to get a
fix . ( been hit 3 times now , and once i had to CF chpid off and on )

Bruno
Bruno(dot)sugliani(at)groupemornay(dot)asso(dot)fr