I don't have access to IBM's current UK prices, but if anyone has and wants to
use me as an
anonymising buffer, I'm happy to do that.

It's better to price up a complete DB2 system - not just a primary licence but
also the little
bits and pieces that most people use.  The reason is that prices that have low
numerical value
are disproprtionately affected by IBM rounding up to the nearest (UK) pound.
It's also a
reason why IBM's periodic "rolling in" of functionality is especially good news
for UK users -
the rounding errors are lost in the consolidation.

In some cases, a few years ago, the per-MSU price of low cost items was more
than double the
US price in the UK because of this effect.

--
  Phil Payne
  http://www.isham-research.co.uk