Hello fellow mainframers,

  I have done the unthinkable and gone to a low-end shop- no more mainframes.
the mainframe they DID have was an NCR....

  Anyway, I need new message boards to troll, for this travesty.  I'm now
working in ancient COBOL: AcuCobol, FlexGen & character based
screens...shudder.  They have RedHat Linux.

  I have prior Unix (and of course, COBOL) experience but no Java and
everything is being converted to J2ee over several years.  Can anyone in this
sublime MF (mainframe, that is...) group recommend a sublime J2ee group?

  This old dog needs to learn new tricks....

  Thanx!
                 Warren