No problems with Attachmate for us after we got on the current release.

Daniel A. McLaughlin wrote:

> Good day. We're trying to hook into OSA-ICC with Attachmate, and it's
not
> an elegant solution. It makes me wonder about products like PCOMM and

> AF/Remote for that process instead of Attachmate.
>
> Have any of you opted for either of the latter two over Attachmate?
If so,
> what was your justification? We're licensed for Attachamte, and we
have an
> old copy of AF/Remote which we are looking at upgrading for this
project.
> In the meantime, we've been at this for days, our primary problem
being
> that we can't get the PC running Attachmate to come up as a NIP
console.

> One last thought. If IBM is asking us to replace 2074s and 3174s with
this
> new and improved OSAC-ICC solution, will PCOMM become a free product
if it
> isn't already? Just wondering.....

"This email is intended to be reviewed by only the intended recipient
 and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.
 any review, use, dissemination, disclosure or copying of this email
 and its attachments, if any, is strictly prohibited.  If you have
 received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by
 return email and delete this email from your system."