From:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:Google Analytics & IBM MIPS
Message: B449a5aba0000.000000000001.0003.mml

Because the message is probably ajunk mail.

If you believe your message was blocked in error, please send a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
==============================

So I did:

==============================
The original message was received at Tue, 20 Jun 2006 17:55:28 -0500
from smtp1.wanadoo.co.uk [193.252.22.158]

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   (reason: 550 Rule imposed mailbox access for [EMAIL PROTECTED] refused)

... while talking to jbhap14b.jbhunt.com.:
RCPT To:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<<< 550 Rule imposed mailbox access for [EMAIL PROTECTED] refused
550 5.1.1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... User unknown

Putting up a return address and then blocking it - some people shouldn't be
allowed near
computers.