All,
  We applied that fix per an IBM hit on similar items, to no avail. I
think it's an Extra/Attachmate issue which is also being pursued.

  Who is using PCOM - and how easy was it?
  Who is using Reflection - and how easy was it?

  Remember, it's the ICC portion of the OSA-C adapter that seems to be the
bogey.

  Many thanks to all.

Daniel McLaughlin
ZOS Systems Programmer
Crawford & Company
PH: 770 621 3256
  "If we wait for the moment when everything is ready, we shall never
begin."
? Ivan Turgenev