Withdrawn from marketing just means you can't buy a new 9037 from IBM anymore. You can still buy them on the open market, if anyone has one for sale. IBM will still support the 9037 until they announce that they won't support it anymore. And then, you can still get 3rd party support. I know when I worked at P&H Mining, we had lots of old equipment that IBM didn't market and some that IBM wouldn't support. That didn't stop us from using the old equipment and saving money with it.

Eric Bielefeld
Sr. z/OS Systems Programmer
Milwaukee Wisconsin
414-475-7434

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Chappell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I think that "withdrawn from marketing" also means that if I order a new
z/9 after December 06 that I can't order the timer connection feature to
allow it to connect to the 9037's that I have now.