Hi,

I would like to set up a z/OS 1.6 PC that uses MVS-FTP as the application. I
do not want any device statements or any UNIX FTP. I would like to hard code
all the TCP JCL Procs so that the search order is known. Needless to say I
am having trouble. The documentation is very sketchy. The doc in the
configuration reference always seems to hint that you can do this but is
quite sporadic.

Has anyone set up a loopback 127.0.0.1 system to use an FTP server running
on z/OS without USS with no device or link statements?

Are you able to point me to the steps needed to undo the pieces and get the
loopback to accept data from an FTP client?

TYIA

JI