From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of McKown, John
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 4:26 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Perl for zOS USS?

I can't figure out how to order it via ShopzSeries. If anybody knows
how, I'd be delighted to learn. The Announcement Letter says to call
some 800 number. I don't wanna!

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.

email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.  If
you think you have received this
e-mail in error, please advise the sender by reply
e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.  Thank you.  Aetna