Hello list,

we are seriuosly thinking to implement zLinux on our z890 box. Initially we
would define one CP as IFL, define a couple of new LPARs (test and prod) to run
zLinux native. However, our SR claims that if you have one IFL you can run
*only one* zLinux LPAR native. It seems veeeeeery weird to me. I thought it was
possible to have, say, one IFL to be shared across two, three or four Linux
LPARs. Can someone shed some light ?

Thanks and best regards

Walter Marguccio
z/OS Systems Programmer